Sunday, February 6, 2022, 10am to 4pm
Capital University Ruff Learning Center, 631 Pleasant Ridge Ave. Room 260, Bexley, OH 43209
Logan Elm students have the opportunity to take the ACT Review Session at Capital University for $60 (normally $300) on either Sunday, January 30th or Sunday, February 6th.
(If this date doesn’t work, visit www.actreview.com for additional ACT test prep options.)
- Students are responsible for transportation.
- Cost is $60. Pre-payment and pre-registration are required.
- Pay using PayPal below or with a check made out to Pickaway WORKS.
- Students should bring a calculator, pen/pencil, and notebook to class.
- Students are given over 20 hours of homework to complete after the workshop. Prior to taking the ACT test, students should complete all worksheets, workbook drills, detailed answers and memorization sheets.
- All safety protocols and distancing precautions will be enforced.
You may register and pay online with PayPal.