What: FREE Financial Aid Workshop
Who: ANYONE Planning to Attend College During the 2020-2021 School Year
(High School Seniors, Current College Students, Adult Learners)
When: Saturday, October 12th, 9:00-11:00 am
Where: Ohio Christian University – Maxwell CenterClassroom EC104 (signs will direct you)
1476 Lancaster Pike, Circleville, Ohio 43113
Professional financial aid counselors will be available to give individual help, answer your questions & assist with the on-line completion of the FAFSA- Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
Reserve your seating now, or call for more information: Nita Surbaugh, Ohio Christian University, 740-477-7716 or Christy Mills, Pickaway WORKS 740-474-5383.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Student and parent(s) social security numbers
- Student driver’s license
- Alien Registration number if not a U.S. citizen
- 2017 federal tax information for the student and parent(s), or estimates
- Records of untaxed income
- Information on savings, investments, business and farm assets
*NEW! myStudentAid Mobile App: You can complete FAFSA form using the myStudentAid app. Download the myStudentAid app in the Apple App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android). The myFAFSA component—which is used to complete the FAFSA form—is the app’s featured function.