What: FREE Financial Aid Workshop
Who: High school seniors and their families
When: March 4, 2021 from 5-7pm
Where: Pickaway County ESC
2050 Stoneridge Dr.
Circleville, OH 43113
Professional financial aid counselors will be available to give individual help, answer your questions & assist with the online completion of the FAFSA- Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
Seating is limited!
Reserve your seating now online, or call 740-474-5383.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Student and parent(s) social security numbers
- Student driver’s license
- Alien Registration number if not a U.S. citizen
- Most recent federal tax information for the student and parent(s), or estimates
- Records of untaxed income
- Information on savings, investments, business and farm assets
*NEW! myStudentAid Mobile App: You can complete FAFSA form using the myStudentAid app. Download the myStudentAid app in the Apple App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android). The myFAFSA component—which is used to complete the FAFSA form—is the app’s featured function.